Posts

My New Book!!! The best proven methods to boost your intelligence!!!


I’ve finally launched my first eBook!
 
I’ve spent a couple hundreds of hours developing a new book which solely works on your intelligence and its really great because I every individual knows how at times it’s hard to learn important information as a student or individual and it adds a lot of stress depending how important that information is, this book is really great because it focuses on methods that have been around for a long time and looking at the effect they have when trying to learn information.

 By having consulted with many neuroscientists, learning experts and using information from many outlets I’ve compiled the best methods to boost your intelligence. These methods I’ve personally used before and have helped me understand complex ideas by simply being creative and implementing one or two methods in my own book.

Although I made a great eBook, it doesn’t mean I’m going to do it full time but definitely expect a few more before I make my final decision. Anyways, I’ve been looking deep into intelligence in aim not just to improve it but to keep it as well. Developing a book like this wasn’t based on my opinion but on tens of professionals that really had their say. Instead of throwing raw professional statements which I spent hours collecting in this book, I made it so that even a 12-year-old could understand it!

In this book:

  • ·         25+ Highly effective methods to boost your intelligence
  • ·         Scientifically proven methods
  • ·         Straight to the point explanations
  • ·         Includes pictures for visual reinforcement
  • ·         Tips and Tricks to studying highly effectively
  • ·         Additional intelligence content
           This Ebook is 43 pages only



I’m here right now currently managing a blog, became an author, Video graphics editor and entrepreneur and I still want to become more! If you really want a book worth your while and actually learn something new or difficult, why not buy it from a person has used the same methods? Anyways enough of that.

I’d love to write all day and tell you the challenges I faced writing this book but I simply don’t feel like talking about it here and you can just simply read it in my book. Before I close off and you get yourself a copy of all my hard work, I just wanted to state that if you really want to boost your intelligence it has to come deep inside you to really stay motivated and channel all your mental strength towards one thing at a time. It’s also important to rest well so your brain can be at 100% when going towards your goal!
That’s all I’m going to say for now! This book is priced at $7.99 which I think is a fair price for boosting your intelligence by nearly 10x within 1 month with constant implementation.

Here’s  proof of my work:







CoinGate Payment Button

Feel free to explore my blog for all your tech needs! If you have any tech questions wanting to be answered, make sure to use the contact form on the right and I’ll make sure to answer that as a post (If it meets my standards). I know I haven’t been posting lately because I’ve been pre occupied with other important things in my life. Anyway, keep exploring my blog!!!!!




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.