Posts

Joy to Key ( For usb controller users)


So what is actually Joy to key? How can I use this application in everyday use? So when we’re going on with our everyday lives we might need tools and applications to make life a bit easier. So I found this application for anyone that wants it.


Joy to key is a simple application that allows users like you to fully customize your usb controller so you can use it to control your favorite application such as web browser, Keys; Videos (e.g. fast forward) and other more cool things.

Instagram: @Galactivale I Facebook: Galactivale I Twitter: Galactivale

Why would this app? One might ask. This app allows you to control your computer with your controller! The cooler thing is that you can map out your own controls for games that don’t support built in controller support Xbox 360 which forces you to play using your keyboard. This also comes in handy for those users who have keyboard difficulties perhaps ENTER or another key doesn’t work at all you can simply use a controller to fix that issue straight away.

Using this app isn’t all that difficult to use. It’s very small and can run multiple controllers at once.
 user Interface

You can set up different mode to suit your gaming or application needs and simply quit when you’re done. You can easily replace a mouse with this application but that might make it a bit more difficult to use since you’re navigating using a controller.

Overall I just wanted to tell you about this app because some people are currently facing keyboard and mouse issues or perhaps just want to play every single game ( Even online Games!) with a controller which you can do with joy to key.

Download joy to key now here


Thank you for sticking to the end make sure to subscribe to this blog to get cool applications and inside deals that will save you a lot of money if you have any questions about this please go below and submit a comment. If you like these posts write a quick note to me and I’ll reply shortly. I’m Galactivale thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for publishing this kind of article. I like your article very much. I want to share my website details with you please give me some information to increase performance like as your website.
    slot online terpercaya

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.