Posts

PPSSPP PSP emulator


So I’ve been looking at emulators for computers very recently and I just wanted to share my experience with this emulator that has been here for a long time PPSSPP. We particularly look at emulators when we’re short of cash, Wan to relive the moment or just want to play games that can no longer be found nowadays.


Emulators are really cool they offer gaming without the need of a console or even the game. I’ve also looked at PSX2 recently and I found it fantastic the coolest feature I found was actually inserting one of my favorite games (Dragonball Z budikai tenkaichi 3) and actually playing it smoothly on PSX2. My PlayStation 2 Console got destroyed and I wanted to revisit some of my old games to see how they look and to compare to the new release that are popping up.

Instagram: @Galactivale I Facebook: Galactivale I Twitter: Galactivale

The PPSSPP emulator did better than I expected and that’s the good thing. I was able to run this emulator on a Compaq mini running Intel Atom CpU N450 clocked at 1.6 GHz having only 1 GB ram and I was really impressed. Obviously I had to tweak the setting a bit to get it running smoothly but in the end the emulator still held up great.

 I tested the game Dragonball Z tenkaichi tag team for about a day or so and it was just amazing. The graphics looked decent enough to enjoy but you also have the option to bump them up if you want which is great for high spec gamers looking for some PS time. The sound quality sounded a bit laggy but I think it’s because of the hardware not supplying enough to keep up with the whole application otherwise for the video it just looked smooth.

The game was running equivalent to 25-30 fps which is alright I guess.

The game was very responsive as I was playing with an usb controller (which you can map in game) and also a keyboard which you can also map. It was a fun experience which looks great first hand.

You can still het hundreds of games at very famous sites such as psp paradise or just by simply searching PSP roms on google.

Overall this PSP emulator is really good. You can download PPSSPP for free here and download your favorite PSP games by just searching them on Google and adding rom at the end. If you love PSP and want to relive the experience again on your computer you can do so as you wish.


Thank you for sticking to the end make sure to subscribe to this blog to get cool applications and inside deals that will save you a lot of money if you have any questions about this please go below and submit a comment. If you like these posts write a quick note to me and I’ll reply shortly. I’m Galactivale thanks for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.