Posts

8 Obvious Signs you need a new Smartphone


Just over a year ago I was really considering of buying a new smartphone just because I thought it was about that time I did so. I started noticing a few things that made me start wondering if I needed to buy a new smartphone before the one I had ultimately failed on me. I started taking down signs that I probably need a smartphone if this and this happen and compiled a list. If you notice these signs then it’s probably time to get a new smartphone.


I know we all love using our smartphones because you can simply do everything on the go and It’s also your own personal space where you’re allowed to do and have everything you want and if you think about it, You won’t probably be the same without it (I know I wouldn’t) But there’s times the slightest sign might mean a big issue. If you have more issues regarding your smartphone contact me bellow. Make sure to also look at:

.Smartphone Buying Guide: 9 Tips for Finding the Right Phone

.iOS 11 vs. Android 8: Which is better? Well... | Computerworld


This is what everyone hates the most about their smartphones – BGR



1. Screen cracks

When you see the tiniest cracks at the edges or huge ones just before your eyes then it means your phone’s value just dropped just a little bit more than half. I know you might have just bought your phone a month ago but when the cracks start appearing this is definitely a sign to take note of and not to be ignored.

I’ve had bad days just like you guys when my phone (Doogee Mix) had one of the worst cracks all because I left it on the edge of a table and it ended up falling down face first. At the time my screen guard had just survived 3-4 drops and as soon as I took it off, a week later it gets heftily damage. They’ve also been more instances which lead to my smartphone screen to crack so I’ve also written a post on how to prevent your smartphone’s screen from damage which you should look into.

2. Body Wash & tearing 

This term is used when the side and back of the smartphone appears to be washed away and the skin might even show like it has been ripped off which shows how old a phone really is. When tearing occurs on the sides this really shows that the phone has been handled a lot which isn’t a good sign.

When I first notice this on my new smartphone I started trying to take care of it better but I couldn’t because the damage has been done and all that could happen was to just try look after it.

3. Apps automatically crash

When I mean “apps”, I mean system application such as dialler or messages this can happen because of both hardware or software issues and usually when this happens it means there’s something seriously something wrong with your operating system which means you have to commence to factory resetting ( for educational purposes only).

When this happens to me I feel like my phone is literally getting destroyed on both a hardware and software level which is upsetting and flashing seems worse.

4. Buttons get harder

Have you even pressed that power button with that extra force just to power it on and off? If you have that means your phone’s buttons are turning brick solid and after some time you’ll find it harder than ever just to switch your phone on.  When this keeps happening you’re at risk of damaging the buttons and can potentially cause hardware issues.

When you experience this you may feel like the buttons get less tactile and become extremely soft I know this because I’ve experience this 2-3 times.

5.. Full Charging time decreases

A year ago if it took you 3 hours to charge your smartphone to 100% and now it takes you only 1 hour then it definitely means that your phone is downgrading. As your phone ages the battery ages with it and decreases its storing capacity leading you to a weaker battery.

I see so many people trying to curve this with power banks but why spend an extra $10-15 on top of your phone instead of just buying a new one.

6. Battery  percentage drops quickly 

This one is easy to notice because as you’ve probably notice as you use your phone on the charger and just using it will cause the battery will quickly drop. Sometimes when I’m in this type of situation I usually charge my phone to 100% and use on the charger to prevent it from dropping but this actually destroys the battery on a dramatic scale.

I remember when I owned a Sony Xperia M3 I used to notice the battery drop extremely fast like -1% every 2-5 minutes and when it reached around 10% it would take almost an hour to switch off.

7. Battery Gets thick

This you can tell by just looking at the battery and trying to squish it together for my removable battery friends and for those people who have non removable batteries just try to notice a curve bump on the back of the phone and also press down on the back to feel any hard sponge like feel which means that the battery is thick.

The severity of this Problem is that if you continue using your smartphone like this can risk your smartphone exploding. As soon as this happens get rid of it immediately! I’ll put links below on some of the top best smartphones that are extra durable, prolonged battery life and high performance all at a bargain price.

8. You don’t receive software updates

We’ve heard all about the new releases of software updates such as android 7.0 Nougat or 8.0 Oreo or even IOS 11 or something but if you don’t receive those crucial updates that improve the User Interface, Performance and security then you’re really missing out. Every time a new software update comes out that I can’t get on my phone can’t get I take it upon myself to try get a new one

Until this day I know people who still have phone’s that run off android 4.4 KitKat which makes me laugh and question how old their smartphones are and this is just embarrassing so even if you have to try get a custom rom update from our buddies Cyanogen mod.

JJRC H31 Waterproof Drone
  • Headless Mode 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Quadcopter with One ...
    $27.99
    VIDEO
  • JmGO P2 Portable Projector
    JmGO P2 Portable Projector3D Full HD 1080P Smart Cinema Bluetooth 4.0 DLP Be...
    $589.57
  • Make sure to get these smartphones down below that are highly designed for endurance and peak peak performance. at a bargain price ( all links open in a new window)

    No comments:

    Powered by Blogger.